LegalLeaks encourages victims of judicial abuse to post their court orders.
You have heard of WikiLeaks. Well this is LegalLeaks!
Here all victims of judicial abuse and human rights violations, especially in the
family law area, can post their legal court orders to show
the world just how unjust our judicial system is.
This shows you how the legislation in our government is violating all
- Parental Rights
- Family Rights
- Human Rights
- Equal Rights
- Protection by the Criminal Code
- GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Anti Slavery Rights.
They thrive unchallenged because they have four things going for them.
- Secrecy. Do you realize that most family law court orders are not made public?
- Secrecy in Criminal Court. The judge does not provide a court order or a reason for the judge’s decision.
- Unlimited money. They have the money to outlast anyone and they get paid for doing it.
- Unlimited Power. No accountability by anyone including the government.
To post your court order, you must become a user. Simply send me an email and ask to be added
and upon approval you will have access to only your posts. We encourage all members to make
a donation. We want to promote this website to the world and we need your help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask to become a user. I will set it up.
Make sure you
- click on your category.
- province or state and
- the type of court order it is.
- Make sure to tag the person who violated your rights in the tag area. Add more keywords.
- Write a brief description in your post of the rights violated.
- Pdf files will show up in another window.
- If you have trouble submitting your files, see tutorial here.
Enjoy. There is no anonymity here. Court orders contain the names of those involved.
Connie Brauer and Vic Harris