Canadian Petition for Justice for Parents.
TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS
IN PARLIAMENT ASSEMBLED
We, the undersigned, residents of Canada, draw the attention of the House to the following:
1. The Federal Recommended Child Support Guidelines, the Divorce Act, the Matrimonial Property Act and unequal, arbitrary access orders are unconstitutional. They violate Sect. 7, 15.1 and 28 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
2. The judicial system treats divorced parents unequally and discriminates against one parent while systematically rewarding the other parent. This continues until past age of majority.
3. Judges have unlimited power to seize children for any arbitrary reason and adopt them out without evidence of abuse. Judges have unlimited power to interfere in parents lives and control their children.
4. Sect. 24 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is violated. There is no court of competent jurisdiction and there are no judges that uphold the guaranteed Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no legal counsel available that offers Charter Rights service in Canada. Victims have no recourse.
5. The police arbitrarily refuse to provide protection to victims if there is a civil case involved, currently or previously, especially in family law.
Petition against Family Law Corruption
Powered by ScribeFire.